Poured-in-Place Surfacing Repair Kit for Repairing Red and Black Rubber Surfacing
Fast Patch Red-Black Repairs 6 sq ft of Poured-in-Place Surfacing at 1/2"
Fast Patch Red-Black is a Poured-In-Place Surfacing Repair kit that contains red and black rubber plus a container of binder, or glue. Fast Patch is the fastest and easiest way to repair Red-Black Poured-in-Place Surfaces, Rubber Playground Surfaces or Running Tracks, and it has other application which include the construction or repair of transitions ramps, and filling in gaps between the sidewalk and playground surface. Fast Patch Poured-in-Place Repair Kits are easy to use as everything is pre-measured and is mixed in the box and it is easy to use:
- Cut away the bad section of the rubber Playground surface.
- Many customers use a design such as a star when removing the bad spot
- Clean away all the loose rubber
- Open the box of Red-Black Fast Patch Poured-in-Place Repair Kit
- Remove instructions, jar of binder and wood binder jar scraper
- Read the instructions
- Open the jar of binder and add directly to the pre-measured rubber in the plastic bag
- Mix thoroughly until all rubber is coated with the binder
- Use the residue binder in the jar to lightly coat the edge of the area to be repaired
- Squeeze the bag of mixed product to the cut away area and trowel smooth
- Allow to dry
Loved By Parks, Municipalities, Schools, Day Cares and Maintenance Professionals Everywhere